Gade Valley Harriers Club League – 2018/19
- All league races must be entered as a member of Gade Valley Harriers and displayed as such on the results.
- To score any points the runner must complete the race.
- All times will be based on chip time, where available.
- In the event that two runners share the exact time or percentage their points will be shared (e.g. if equal 1st both would score 24.5 points then next would be 3rd with 23 points).
- In the event of a tie in a league table at the end of the season, a countback system will be used as follows until a winner is established: Number of 1st place finishes in any league race, Number of 2nd place finishes in any league race etc. If this fails to establish a winner then head to head results on races the tied runners have all competed in will be compared. If there is still no clear winner then a coin toss will be undertaken!
- The league organiser will confirm the dates of any unconfirmed fixtures a soon as possible and inform participants accordingly.
- The league organiser reserves the right to alter league fixtures at a minimum of 3 months’ notice, but only in the case of unforeseen circumstances which would have a detrimental effect on the race’s status in the league.
- Attend fixture races
- Points for best 20 performances in Men, Ladies & Age Grade
- Gain additional participation scores:
- parkrun – 1 point
- 5km (non parkrun) – 2 points
- 10km – 5 points
- 10m or half marathon – 10 points
- 20m or marathon – 15 points
- Cross country – 15 points
- Other distance – 10 points
- PB or Age Grade improvement bonus – 10 points
- Being part of a winning team bonus – 10 points
- Parkrun volunteer – 5 points
- GVH Marathon Training Run volunteer – 10 points
- Attending ‘special’ club night events – 5 points
|28 October 2018||Ricky Road Run||Rickmansworth||10M (road)||https://rickyroadrun.co.uk/|
|18 November 2018||Herberts Hole||Chesham||6.5M (trail)||http://chilternharriers.weebly.com/herberts-hole.html|
|30 December 2018||Pednor 10||Chesham||10M (road)||http://www.arctic1.co.uk/?event=pednor-10|
|20 January 2019||Fred Hughes 10||St Albans||10M (road)||http://www.stalbansstriders.com/index.php/racing/fred-hughes-10|
|3 February 2019||Watford Half||Watford||13m (road)||https://watfordhalf.co.uk|
|3 March 2019||Berkhamsted Half Marathon||Berkhamsted||13.1M (road)||http://rotaryberkhamsted.wixsite.com/marathon|
|TBC April 2019||Flitwick 10K||Flitwick||10K (road)||http://www.affrunningclub.org.uk/Flitwick10K/|
|TBC May 2019||Wheathampstead 10K||Wheathampstead||10K (trail)||http://www.wheathampstead10k.co.uk/new/|
|21 June 2019||St Albans Summer Solstice||St Albans||10k (road/trail)||https://www.stalbansstriders.com/racing/summer-solstice-10k|
|TBC July 2019||Bushey 10k||Bushey||10K (road)|
|TBC August 2019||Bearbrook 10k||Aylesbury||10K (road)||http://burnhamjoggers.co.uk/beeches-half/|
|TBC September 2019||Bedford Half Marathon or Bovingdon 10k|